Pages

Thursday 19 January 2012

Bride make-up style

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13:4-7

Well,after the Korea look,I was still keeping my curvy hair and made another look.It's like bride look and pre-marriage photos.Anyway,in this look,my curvy hair,my make-up look still the same,just we changed a bit the hair and the clothes.Then a different feel came out.


My cousin just tied up my hair with the ribbon and pins.And I think it looked really nice and fresh.








The Bride Look

You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, the hope in tomorrow, the joy in the heart.


My love, you know you are my best friend. 
You know that I'd do anything for you
And my love, let nothing come between us.
My love for you is strong and true. 

To make the shooting got more feel,my cousin was like ''look!! imagine that your husband is coming!'' Then I was like ''What?!'' And turn back to her said : ''you are really funny..''


If music be the food of love, play on.

''Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." 
After Shooting





Now is myself shooting =P

2 comments: